Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Country Roads


I love the beautiful scenes afforded us by our many country roads. As we move into autumn they become more beautiful with each passing day. I full well know that soon the dull drab grays of winter will be upon us but now is the time to bask in the glory of autumn. As with all things in life........
Seize the Moment!

This scene is directly in front of our home. My wife said she was glad I took it as she frequently pauses to enjoy the view for a moment on her daily walk to our mailbox

5 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

You did a great job at capturing that.

Lucy said...

Holi moli! What a VIEW!

Anonymous said...

What a great scene to have outside your house. I have to drive a ways to see something so beautiful.

photowannabe said...

What a beautiful way to greet the day. I would love to see that view instead of houses across the street. I can imagine how beautiful it will be as the leaves turn.

David Pentecost said...

Looks like a post card...nice photographs on your blog Salty. Very nice.