Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Celebrating my Second Blog Anniversary


Two years and 500 Post

How swiftly the time has passed since I uploaded my first post on what was to become Country Captures. What began as a whim has become an interesting hobby.

I have found this blogging experience to be very positive. Thanks to you, the photo-blogging community I have learned a great deal, not only about cameras and equipment but also about the world we live in.

So to you, my blogging friends; Thank you for all of your positive comments over the years, thank you for the encouragement, thank you for all of your visits and thank you for the inspiration that comes from reading your blogs and viewing your wonderful photographs.

7 comments:

Louise said...

Happy Anniversary! That picture is worthy of an anniversary!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Salty: Two years of great photos, how wonderful. I feel you have taught me much from capturing animals in the wild and always enjoy my visits.

Jeannelle said...

Happy anniversary! Ha.....I started blogging on a whim, too. I like to collect links to great photos from other states and countries, so I'm going to add your blog to my list, since you give your OK in your profile. Thanks!

photowannabe said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. I know my life is better for looking at your 500 posts. Its quite an accomplishment and here's to another 500.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

That's worthy of framing. Very nice!

Kerri Farley said...

Happy Anniversary, Salty!

Catherine said...

HAPPY 2 YR. ANNIVERSARY SALTY!! :)
Wow 5oo post..fantastic! Love the dragon fly capture..awesome..and love the porcupine capture in previous post..your photos are truly amazing!
Wishing you another wonderful year...and many many more beautiful post's and pics!
Cat